Israel Cricket Association is seeking employment of hard-working, highly motivated individual to fill position of National Cricket Development Officer (NCDO) effective from January 1st 2009.
1. ECB Level 2 Coaching qualification (or equivalent)
2. Ability to play cricket at a high level – advantage
3. Basic knowledge of Hebrew language – advantage
4. Minimum 5 years experience coaching youth cricket
5. Proven human relation skills
6. Prepared to work long hours
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all cricket development programs in Israel - Senior, Junior (boys and girls)
2. Responsibility for coaching National Squads at all age levels - senior, U19, U17 and U15
3. Responsibility for further developing and implementing schools and youth cricket program
4. Conducting coaching seminars as part of process to qualify local cricket coaches
5. Manage and play in a youth team as part of the senior league
6. Organizing youth tournaments and activities in conjunction with regional development officers
7. Complete ECB Level 3 coaching qualification within 12 months of appointment
8. Act as liaison with ICC Europe on coaching and development issues and initiatives
9. NCDO will be managed by and report to ICA Chairman and Executive
10.Responsible for formulation and management of development budget in conjunction with ICA Chairman and Executive
11.Responsible for submission of monthly reports on development program
12.Work in development of woman's cricket
13.Attend ICC Europe events as required
Attractive financial package has been formulated for the suitable candidate
All prospective candidates are required to send CV and proof of qualifications to by 7th November 2008 addressed to the Chairman of the Israel Cricket Association. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidentiality. Potential candidates may be invited to an interview.
The Israel Cricket Association reserves the right to choose the best candidate. Both males and females are invited to apply for the above position.